Many people will not believe this post immediately.
That’s fine with me. Some things need to age a bit – like fine wine, a first-edition book, or a painting. So the picture I’m going to paint may seem fantastic now, but once these things – bits of which I have seen first-hand from the inside – unfold in the media, it will all make sense.
So where do I begin?
Well, let’s start at the end – at the moment I realized exactly how Hillary Clinton and her allies turned American tech companies and organizations not only against Donald J. Trump, but against me and my fellow Trump supporters.
I was watching a video by a group of hidden-camera whistle-blowers called “Project Veritas“. This is the organization founded by James O’Keefe.
That video was in fact the second in a series of rather revealing hidden camera interviews with employees of the well-known tech giant Twitter.
Here are the first two videos. HOWEVER – I would like to ask you to NOT watch them yet.
First Video: Extensive Comments by Twitter’s Chief of Security
Second Video: Comments by Multiple Twitter Engineers
Both of these videos are designed to show the political bias of the employees of Twitter. They do an excellent job of that. When you watch them, you will see. There is a very casual bias against conservatives, President Trump, Trump supporters, and “rednecks”, which is very evident in comments by these Twitter employees.
Sure, it’s selective video – the worst prompted moments – highly edited to present the juicy stuff. The leftist bias of the employees is concentrated – distilled, even. For all we know, it’s a complete mischaracterization of these people (although I’m certain it’s not).
Doesn’t matter. The point I’m about to make is totally independent of the totality.
First, I noticed something very curious. Almost every single one of these engineers – except the top level white liberal male – is an immigrant of some kind. They all speak with accents, and most of them seem to be from India or Pakistan. Let’s just say it’s surprisingly “diverse” toward new immigrants.
Now, this is not unusual, given that “native” Americans in tech were largely replaced by cheaper H-1B programmers, or off-shoring companies physically located in India and China, or various other “global” solutions which management allegedly “had to do”. More about that in a minute, but let’s just leave that for the time being.
Now, it’s important for you to realize that I was LAUGHING to hear these recent immigrants offering statements about “rednecks” and Trump supporters.
Why? Because it was all so charmingly ignorant. These guys might as well have been talking “knowingly” about Roman gladiators or Aztec priests. They have no frigging clue about “rednecks”. I mean – seriously. Just listen to them. (OK – you can go back to the videos now, or after you finish reading what I’m about to tell you.)
Anyway, progressives who were born and raised in America usually don’t have much of a clue about conservatives, but these guys? Ten times as bad. They have little or no understanding of “rednecks”.
As well we should expect. Just because Democrats say only whites can be racist and/or ignorant, doesn’t mean it’s true. People are ignorant, and recent “non-white” immigrants are no exception. It’s kinda cuddly in a kumbaya way. We’re all Archie Bunker.
SO – it was not entirely unexpected when one of these guys said something that nevertheless BLEW ME AWAY. You will hear this when you listen to the video.
He stated – with utter sincerity – that the sorts of “pro-Trump” and “country and western” words and images found in Twitter accounts and tweets just like mine, mean that I am in fact a “Russian bot“, which Twitter employees dutifully filter out.
Listed items that identify these horrible Russian bots?
Guns! Pro-Trump images! Pickup trucks! You know! Redneck stuff!
Rest assured, dear readers. I am NOT a Russian bot. But I am sure as hell shadow-banned in some way or another. Oh, this was starting to make a LOT of sense.
O’Keefe had a wee bit of fun with this. It’s actually pretty hilarious to hear this employee state this horribly misguided stuff, so the video plays it several times.
But then I thought about it. Something bothered me about it. And then I had a horrible realization. There were MUCH MORE profound and disturbing implications.
When I first heard what this Indian engineer said, I was instantly brought back to my own time in tech – back when we trained our replacements – but slowly enough that most of us never feared it. We knew WE would not lose our OWN jobs, but the people who would replace us would be Indians.
You see – THAT was the mistake that too many tech companies made. They moved fast, and made things obvious. OUR company didn’t make that mistake. THEY moved glacially, but with ultimate determination, to replace employees with contractors – mostly foreign – who shut the hell up, did what they were told, and never questioned anything from management. Which actually explained the “value” of on-site immigrants (but I’m getting ahead of myself).
All of this coincided with the moral destruction of our company – going from a place that seemed to value employee input from the ground up, to a new paradigm where all REAL decisions were top-down, and anything which even APPEARED bottom-up was FAKE.
Anyway, this Indian guy in the video sounded EXACTLY like the people brought in to replace us. He would believe whatever management told him. You might ask whether he “really” believed what he was saying, or not. That’s a moot point. EFFECTIVELY, he believed it. It’s like in a dictatorship. What matters is whether you’re following orders. Whether you truly believe in those orders is immaterial.
And THAT is when it hit me.
Now – there is a lot to unpack here, but let me list several things this wonderful little slip-up told me. Some of what I realized was immediate – some clicked over the next 24 hours. But this was one little mind-blower that kept on giving.
- Somebody LIED to this guy, telling him that the common signs of Trump supporters were, in fact, evidence that an account was a “fake” one from Russia. It is almost certain that those lies came in TOP-DOWN. That’s the only way employees like this get their ideas. Trust me – that’s the way it is. I’ve SEEN IT. He was parroting the party line.
- The successful and massive shadow-banning of conservatives was explained. You can’t conspire to do something like block conservatives, using hundreds of employees, and not have it leak. But if those hundreds of employees think they’re ACTUALLY doing something else – getting rid of Russian political spammers – they may even do it with GUSTO. THIS is where the critical deception occurred. And you have to admit – it’s an amazing deception.
- The inexplicable hatred of Twitter employees for conservatives no longer needed to be explained. They didn’t actually hate us. They just thought they were doing a job to control programs that are every bit as annoying as “spam”. Bots! Get rid of them!
- The NEED for the media’s “MUH RUSSIA” narrative was explained – it backed up tech management. They had to paint Russia as a problem, so that people in social media tech would truly believe there was a problem. The INTELLIGENCE LIES to the top of social media tech had to be reinforced by a similar media narrative running in the background, working on everybody in tech.
- Sea Island was explained. It wasn’t about “gathering ideas” to stop Trump. It was the EXACT OPPOSITE. It was PLANTING AN IDEA to stop Trump. Just convince tech leaders PRIVATELY that Trump’s online support is FAKE and coming from Russia, and if they believe it, that’s it. They will actually try to REMOVE IT.
- It is very likely that very convincing FAKE INTELLIGENCE was used to do this – meaning MORE weaponization of intelligence by the Obama administration will be exposed. I’m thinking BEYOND THE DOSSIER.
- The nearly universal hatred and even fear held by tech management toward Trump, which I personally observed, is now FULLY explained. Trump was almost certainly SLANDERED – likely by FAKE INTELLIGENCE – to TURN tech management against him in FEAR.
- Because FAKE INTEL was used, management could not REVEAL IT. The beauty of this ploy is STUNNING.
- Because the FAKE INTEL came from the government, management could not QUESTION IT.
Should I stop now, or should I go on? Let’s go on.
- MUH RUSSIA was never about convincing YOU or I about Trump. It was about influencing the most influential people of all. The people who control influence. It was to REINFORCE their private programming. Again – TOP DOWN.
- The use of disinformation here is STUNNING. This is Soviet level. Not Russian. SOVIET. If you don’t know the name “Golitsyn”, you’d better look it up fast. He talked about this kind of disinformation – this level of deception. See the most recent stuff from Tablet magazine. That screams Golitsyn, too.
- The FIRING of politically astute natives and the HIRING of immigrants as easy chumps for politicization of tech was surely, surely not an afterthought. That means employment laws and “civil rights” were WEAPONIZED against us.
- TPP, which was designed to move entire work forces into the US, would have allowed this sort of thing on STEROIDS.
- Certain weird actions by Mark Zuckerberg now make sense. He was positioning after he realized he was duped. Which he can’t really admit to, because…..
OK. I could keep going on, but I think I need to leave at least a FEW parts of this scandal for others. But no – don’t worry. I’m sure there is plenty for everybody.
We KNEW they schmoozed the techies. But NOW we know how. FAKE. RUSSIA. INTEL.
So let’s summarize.
What I’m saying is that it would appear very likely that the low-quality “MUH RUSSIA” bullshit that we’ve seen in the media, is the penny ante stuff, and not where the BIG SALES went down. The PRIVATE AUDIENCES were where the REAL damage was done. KEY INFLUENCE was used to try to bring down Trump.
Big tech, I believe, was SNOOKERED by the Obama administration using some very convincing FAKE INTELLIGENCE to turn the tech giants against Trump. Part of that was to convince them that online conservatism was actually mostly “Russian bots”. They truly believed this, it does appear – probably because they wanted to believe it – and the best explanation for that is MORE FAKE INTELLIGENCE.
So – better get some popcorn. If I’m right – and I think I am – this stuff will eventually come out.
Have a nice day, Hillary.